[Introspective] Final results of poll on a PSB "orchestral" tour

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 15 22:53:53 PST 2012

site visitors whether, given the likely downsides (such as fewer shows and
venues, and higher ticket prices) they would like for the Pet Shop Boys to
embark on an "orchestral" concert tour. And the response that received the
largest number of votes was:

* ""Yes, and I probably would attend, even if I had to travel a long
distance and/or pay a lot more for tickets," chosen by 43.2% of the voters.

button in the navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead was inspired by a good deal of online
discussion among fans shortly after the release of the Boys' most recent
album, "Elysium." Many fans were commenting on the previous album that they
thought it was most like, with "Behaviour" and "Release" being the albums
most frequently mentioned in this regard. So I'm wondering what *you* think.
Of course, every PSB album is unique, but if you HAD to pick a previous
studio album that you think "Elysium" most closely resembles, what would you
choose? And do you think this similarity is a good, bad, or "neutral" thing?
Thanks so much to Alexey from Russia for suggesting this question!

And thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all have
a very safe and happy week ahead!