[Introspective] Final results of poll on PSB career minus WEG

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat May 15 22:06:15 PDT 2010

site visitors how they believe the Pet Shop Boys' career might have turned
out if they had never written and recorded "West End Girls." And the
response that received (by far) the most votes was:

* "They would probably have had pretty much the same successful career, only
with a different breakthrough or signature song," chosen by 59.6% of the
voters.

True believers indeed! To see the complete results, please visit my
"Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Past
Survey Results" button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is a pretty simple one, I think. What type of
Neil Tennant lyric do you tend to prefer? Love songs? Comic, ironic lyrics?
Historical/cultural ones? Something else? So please mull this over and, when
you're ready, make your choice from the options provided there on my home
page. And thanks so much to Glenn R. for suggesting this question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
all have a wonderful week ahead!