[Introspective] Final results of poll on producers "introduced" to you by PSB

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 4 22:13:57 PST 2010

site visitors to rate the Pet Shop Boys' two most recent music videos on a
scale of 1 to 5 based on how they compare with their other music videos,
with 1 meaning "one of their worst music videos" and 5 meaning "one of their
best." And the results were:

* "All Over the World" receiving an average rating of 2.493, with a
plurality (34.4%) of the voters giving it a rating of 2, and

* "Together" receiving an average rating of 3.156, with a plurality (35.4%)
of the voters assigning it a rating of 3.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new survey for the week ahead is a sequel to the one I ran week before
last, when I asked about artists introduced to my site visitors via their
collaborations with PSB. Some of the voters suggested that I ask the same
question about others who have worked with our musical heroes. I found the
subject of the Boys' producers especially promising. So that's the question
this time around: which, if any, of various producers were "introduced" to
you by the Pet Shop Boys to the extent that you then decided to seek out
other work they had done (as producers or otherwise)? Thanks to Johan for
suggesting this question , and thanks as well to others who "seconded" his
recommendation.

And thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all have
a wonderful week ahead!