[Introspective] Final results of poll on whether some Yes tracks were intentionally leaked

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 21 22:15:46 PDT 2009

site visitors whether they believe some of the tracks from the new Pet Shop
Boys album "Yes" were intentionally leaked in advance by the record company
as a marketing ploy. And the majority said:

* "Yes, I do," chosen by 52.1% of the voters.

It was a close vote all week, with "Yes" steadily holding the lead at about
51% up until yesterday, when it added another percentage point to the tally.
At any rate, to see the complete results (like that's a mystery ;-), please
visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click
the "Past Survey Results" button in the left navigation bar.

My new survey for the week ahead is a bit more complex, but it should still
be pretty easy. I'm simply wondering which of the new releases (the "Love
etc." single, the single remixes, "Yes," and "Yes etc.") you have already
bought (or ordered) or whether you are planning to buy them, are undecided,
or are *not* planning to buy them. So please take a moment to make your
choices right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all have a
fantastic week ahead! And I hope you're able to get and enjoy the new album!