[Introspective] Gin and Jag?

ecgn at algonet.se ecgn at algonet.se
Fri Mar 20 00:20:46 PDT 2009

It seems I am not the only one pondering alternative methods of
purchasing the single.

This must be the most expensive PSB single so far for me!  The only on-
line store I found it in for pre-order charged me £2.50 in postage per
disc (*within* the EU!?!), so both discs delivered ended up at £10.

If I could have, I would have preferred to buy the physical single
directly from the PSB partnership somehow, possibly through the home
page, and I would still be willing to pay £10 for it if the money
didn't just go to the Royal Mail and the record company execs. What I
am *not* prepared to do, is to pay even 99p/cents for a digital release
I can't play on any device I own. If I pay, I should be able to play!

Just my 2 cents... or in this case £10

//ecgn