[Introspective] Gin and Jag?

Kurt Foy Booker the-magician at magick-land.com
Thu Mar 19 11:17:13 PDT 2009

At 12:57 PM -0500 3/19/09, John Turpin wrote:
>Does anyone else on this list think that readily-available digital
>releases should be bought and not traded?

Sure... but I'm seeing it listed as a Import CD Single which would
cost me $10 (w/shipping) for a b-side... sorry, but I ain't paying
that.  I'm buying the limited edition (even though I bittorrented the
entire thing yesterday) and I'll buy the domestic CD singles, and
I'll buy anything that shows up in the US iTunes store which is
digital-only... (I'll even pay for Gin and Jag if it ever appears)...
and if they tour the US, I'll buy tickets and I'll buy a t-shirt...
but I ain't paying $10 for b-side.  Not in this economy.

Kurt :-)