[Introspective] i dont like YES

Gilles G. gilles.gen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 16:55:55 PDT 2009

2009/3/10 Lidia tennant <lidiapsb at hotmail.com>:

> for me this is worse than release! Release soundd diferent but it was psb
> but this is "girls aloud" music with neil singing and there are some songs
> wich are just out of place.
> I expected other thing for the reviews i read but I dont like it, maybe it
> is because in the last months i am listening so much house music and i dont
> like pop so much these days.

Or maybe it's just because you don't quite understand what PSB are all
about, dear Miss Lidia "Tennant".

You're of course entitled to have your own taste and not to like
something, but saying that what we've heard so far is "Girls Aloud
with Neil singing" is, sorry to tell you, absolutely nonsense. At
least, if you were truly into the PSB world and inspiration, and
conscious of them, you would try to give more arguments in defence of
your point...

To me, so far, Yes seems to be the most
PSB-in-what-PSB-stands-for-sounding album since Very, to which I think
it will inevitably be compared. And I can't wait to get my hands and
ears onto it, as a vast majority of true Petheads do...

--
Gilles
http://www.etherreal.com