[Introspective] Final results of poll on the Boys' "attractiveness"

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 13 22:13:38 PDT 2009

site visitors when they believe Chris and Neil have been most "physically
attractive" and whether the physical appeal of one or both of them was a
factor in their originally becoming Pet Shop Boys fans. And the top

* 32.1% of the voters said that Chris was most attractive during the late
1980s.

* 25.8% believe that Neil was most attractive in the early 1990s.

* But a whopping 71.1% said that "physical appeal" was *not* a factor in
their becoming PSB fans.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead may not be much of a surprise in light of the
fact that we've learned just this past week that the Boys are including a
cover of Coldplay's "Viva la Vida" in their current tour's setlist. I know
that there are some strong feelings about this out there: I've read a few of
them already. So I'm wondering what *you* think. Please take a moment to
choose from the options provided right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a fantastic week ahead!