[Introspective] Final results of poll on PSB and the 2012 Olympics

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 6 22:15:45 PDT 2008

site visitors whether they would like for the Pet Shop Boys to be somehow
actively involved in the 2012 Summer Olympics to be held in London, such as
by performing at the opening ceremonies or composing theme music. And, not
surprisingly, the response that received the majority of votes was:

* "Yes, that would be fantastic!" chosen by 58.6% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

Every now and then I ask a demographic question in an effort to obtain a
"cross-section" of PSB fans -- or at least of those fans who visit my
website. More than six years ago I asked my site visitors how old they were.
Well, recently I've had several requests to run that question again.
Considering how long ago I did it the first time around, when I had fewer
site visitors, I figure it's high time that I did so again. And this time
I'm asking for specific ages, not just age ranges as I did before. But don't
worry -- like most of my polls, voting is completely anonymous. So please
take a moment to select your age from the drop-down menu right there on my
home page. And thanks to those of you who suggested this question again,
including (most recently) Alfina Wilson.

Similarly, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope
you all have a terrific week ahead!