[Introspective] Poll on whether to include "My Girl" on the next PSB album ends soon

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 13 13:02:08 CST 2008

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks whether you believe the Pet Shop Boys should include their recent
cover of the old Madness hit "My Girl" (available for listening on the Boys'
official website) as one of the tracks on their next album, scheduled for
release early next year. If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to
visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make
your choice from the options provided right there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I wish you all a delightful
weekend!