[Introspective] Final results of poll on songs to cut and add to "Behaviour"

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 16 22:12:14 PST 2008

The final results are in for my survey this past week in which I asked my
site visitors which song they would cut from the Pet Shop Boys' album
"Behaviour" (if they *had* to cut one) and which b-side of the singles from
that album or from its non-studio follow-up "Discography" they would choose
to replace it. And the songs that received the most votes were:

* "How Can You Expect to Be Taken Seriously?" chosen by 23.6% of the voters
as the song they'd cut, and

* "Miserablism," chosen by 38.9% of the voters as the b-side they would add
to "Behaviour" in its place.

button in the left navigation bar.

It's now time to ask this same question about the next PSB studio album,
"Very." And I've personally be dreading this one because I'm going to find
it very tough. "Very" is not only my own favorite PSB album, but also one
of my all-time favorite albums by *any* artist. So picking one of its songs
to delete is going to be a real challenge for me. And there's an especially
good batch of b-sides to choose from, too. I'd be willing to bet a lot of
you will find yourselves in similar quandaries. But I'll bite my lip and
vote anyway, as I hope you will, too. (Well, you don't have to bite your
lip... ;-) So please take a moment and make your choices right there on my
home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in this past week's survey! And I hope you all
have a *very* nice week ahead!