[Introspective] 4 tour dates more

Mrs Lydia Tennant lidiapsb at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 6 11:41:47 PDT 2007

as i said here but noww in official site:

We will shortly be announcing details for extra Fundamental show dates in
Zaragoza, Spain (Thursday, October 11th), Bucharest, Romania (Friday October
19th) and Dublin, Ireland (Saturday, October 27th). As already announced,
Pet Shop Boys will be performing in Barcelona on Friday, October 12th. Venue
and ticket details for this date can be found in the TOUR section.

the person who lies to me about the valencia tour date is banned of my forum
:D

.::www.tennant-lowe.com::.
The First Petheads Charity Electronic Album
      Just for fun, Just to help :)