[Introspective] i need petheads too :D

Aloysius Fairbanks cedric.hawksworth at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 13:34:00 PDT 2007

Lydiot:

You need a lot of things - the first is a halfway decent English teacher.
The second would be a good kick square in the face with steel-toed boots.
Anyway, I just posted some good charity ideas for you.  Let's vote on those,
shall we?  I'm hereby casting my vote for the one involving Michael Vick.
First, he and a group of his afro-homies gang-rape you up the arse.  Then,
they chuck your semen-stained body into an arena with several pit bulls.
You fight the dogs to the death.  Petheads could pay a few bucks for tickets
to this event, you'd come to a deserving end, and the world would be in
harmony.

/jd

On 24/08/07, Mrs Lydia Tennant <lidiapsb at hotmail.com> wrote:

> hi all!
> I need 2 fans to take a pic with psb costumes and posing like in this pic:
> http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/4241/psbgm9.jpg
>

> The background of the pic in white please and good resolution, the better
> pic will be in the cover of the first single of "philanthropy" called
> "fanatic boy" a song about a pethead who died last year.
>
> all the pics will be posted here:
>
> http://www.tennant-lowe.com/viewtopic.php?t=5916
>
> the members will vote the best one.
>
> Geowayne please post this at your site if you have time and wants :D

> .::www.tennant-lowe.com::.
> The First Petheads Charity Electronic Album
>      Just for fun, Just to help :)

            From The Desk of:
           Aloysius Fairbanks,
     Spokes-bear For Jeffrey Durst