[Introspective] Lazlo + others

TheGardner thegardner at gmx.de
Tue Aug 14 07:35:36 PDT 2007

> Of course, the world is so much nicer now. I remember the days when I'd
> check the local record shops monthly (or twice a month) looking for new
> singles (imported or local). Intro fixed that problem for me! Once on
> Intro, I knew when to be ready and that was and is so grand.

Okay lets have some more discussion about this topic! I'm not one of them,
who first started here with others. I came in contact with the www in
1999/2000 when the second era of discussion boards was online (Dotmusic
forum). I later heard about this one here and wonders now, when it was
formed...?

I always thought Intro was born around 1997, but seems some of you was here
some years earlier! So whats the earliest time you can remember to be
here??? 1996??? 1994???

Thanks
Steffen