[Introspective] no promotion to integral video!!!

Gilles G. gilles.gen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 07:43:15 PDT 2007

2007/8/9, Mrs Lydia Tennant <lidiapsb at hotmail.com>:

> remember:
>
> - do not promote the video from youtube at all and dont put at myspace or
> blogs.
> - give always the link to official site to see the video online.

erm, my dear, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't we supposed to do exactly
just as we wish?
do we really have to receive such "commands"?
is this not, let me say, just a wee bit too much?

let me smile a little, and mind you, the world won't stop turning if
"integral" doesn't become a single, if "disco 4" is not as you (or others)
wished it was and if EMI doesn't make the choices you would make.

what the hell? do as zvonko says, enjoy the music, take a deep breath and go
wandering in the park...

gilles (under the belgian heavy rain)