[Introspective] Final results of survey on displaying PSB posters, photos, etc.

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 9 22:10:46 PDT 2006

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors whether they have any Pet Shop Boys posters, photos, or other
paper-based artwork on display at their home or at work. And the response
that received the most votes was:

* "No, and I never have," with 42.6% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar.

The appearance this past week of the new music video for the upcoming
single "Numb" inspires my new poll question for the week ahead -- namely,
what do you think of it? So please take a moment to register your opinion
of the "Numb" video right there on the home page of my site. And, just in
case you haven't seen it yet, I provide there a direct link to it on
YouTube.com.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have an absolutely fabulous week ahead!