[Introspective] Pics of Atlanta/Orlando shows, and video of NYC signing

Remark Communications remark at mac.com
Wed Nov 1 06:54:38 PST 2006

I finally got around to posting my pictures of my trip to see PSB in
NYC, Miami, ATL, and Orlando. I picked my best pictures and posted
them (thanks to Lucien for letting me use a few pics for stage
reference...)

I also posted 3 video snippets of the concerts as well as my
recording of the Virgin in-store signing in NYC.

Please note, you will need Quicktime to watch the clips and they may
take a while to load.

Concert pics are found here (copy the entire link):
http://web.mac.com/remark/iWeb/Galleries/Pet%20Shop%20Boys%
20Concerts.html

Video clips (as well as my dedicated PSB page on my website) are
found here:
http://web.mac.com/remark/iWeb/remarkcentral/PSB.html

Enjoy guys!

Remark