[Introspective] The new PSB single...

Zdenek Stanka s.zdenek at volny.cz
Wed Mar 15 02:18:32 PST 2006

So I've been listening to this promo for about 10 times and yes, I must say I
like it...

...BUT...

... I have to ask myself (again): didn't our Boys put their foot wrong (again)
with their choice of a new single??? Is *this* really the best way to promote
the new album???

Well, I can't obviously do anything with it but wait for the whole album to make
my mind...

/Z/