[Introspective] Final results of Disco 3 favorite/least favorite tracks poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 15 22:15:14 PDT 2005

The final results are in for my Pet Shop Boys poll this past week, in which
I asked my site visitors to pick their favorite and least favorite tracks
on the album "Disco 3." And the top vote-getters were:

* "Try It (I'm in Love with a Married Man)," with 22.7% of the votes for
favorite track, and

* "Sexy Northerner (Superchumbo Mix)," with a whopping 49.5% of the votes
for *least* favorite track.

I have to admit that the winner for favorite track really surprised me! To
see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar.

Although I have a few other favorite/least favorite polls yet to run, I'm
going to take a break from them for two or three weeks to ask some
questions that have been patiently waiting in the wings. So my new poll
this week asks whether you own a copy of Neil's recent collaboration with
Superchumbo, "Tranquilizer," and, if so, how you obtained it. (Just a
reminder: like most of my polls, this is completely confidential. Even I
can't tell how you vote, or even *who* votes, unless you come right out and
tell me via email.) When you have the chance, please take a moment to
respond to this question right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a marvelous week ahead!