[Introspective] Final results of Introspective favorite/least favorite poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 6 22:11:12 PDT 2005

site visitors to vote for their favorite and least favorite tracks on the
Pet Shop Boys' album "Introspective." And the top vote-getters were:

* "Left to My Own Devices," which received 39.9% of the vote for favorite
track, and

* "It's Alright," which received 34.1% of the vote for least favorite track.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the "Survey Results"
button in the left navigation bar.

It should come as no surprise that, for my new poll, I'm asking the same
question about the next PSB album, "Behaviour." So what are your favorite
and least favorite songs on that album? Please take a moment to make your
choices right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And here's wishing you
all a wonderful week ahead!