[Introspective] PSB "Why no U.S. comeback?" poll ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 18 21:57:25 PST 2004

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys poll, which asks what you believe is the primary reason why a major
U.S. comeback has eluded PSB -- unlike Duran Duran, who appear to be on the
verge of their second major comeback in the U.S. since their eighties
heyday. If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my
"Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your
choice right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and kick off a
new poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
terrific weekend!