[Introspective] PSB album ranking poll ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 22 21:58:31 PDT 2004

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys poll, which this week asks you to rank the Boys' eight "studio" albums
-- that is, those other than the "Disco" albums, the compilations, and the
special case of "Relentless" -- from 1 to 8, with 1 being your favorite and
8 being your least favorite. If you haven't ranked them yet, please take a
moment to visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm
and make your choices right there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and kick off a
new poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
terrific weekend!