[Introspective] The PopArt Purchase

Visually69 at aol.com Visually69 at aol.com
Wed Oct 29 23:05:20 PST 2003

Just trying to confirm some things so I know I'm getting the correct PopArt
edition...................

The 3-CD UK limited edition is catalogue number 5950932, with Amazon ASIN
B0000EWNMY.

ASIN B0000CCZ33 is the UK vynil box set.

ASIN B0000CCZ34 is the UK 2-disc thingy.

The one with ASIN B0000D8RUZ is the Japanese thingy.

Now, the US Amazon also lists one with ASIN
B0000D8RV0. It's going for $50.00  -- anyone know what this one is?

I'll probably be getting PopArt from CD Universe -- they're cheaper and they
get CD's to me in the shortest span of time. They've also got the Miracles
CD's listed there. Says that CD2 is "Enhanced."

-Ali