[Introspective] "PSB song you most identify with" survey ends soon

Wayne psbfan at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 31 17:12:03 PST 2003

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys survey, which asks which PSB song you most closely identify with, or
which one best reflects your feelings, philosophy, or experience. So far the
voter turnout for this survey has been quite a bit lower than usual by this
time each week, so if you haven't voted yet, please pay a quick visit to my
"Commentary" website at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and place your
vote right there on the home page. (If the survey mechanism provided doesn't
work for you, please feel free to vote by email me at psbfan at earthlink.net.)

On Sunday I'll be ending this survey, announcing the final results, and
launching a new poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to those of you who have already voted! I really appreciate it. And I
hope all of you have a wonderful weekend! Take care.