[Introspective] Statement from EMI Records: - 6 February 03

royboy rtapping at btopenworld.com
Thu Feb 6 16:01:20 PST 2003

Statement from EMI Records: - 6 February 03
Due to a manufacturing error at EMI, some UK copies of Disco 3 contain a fault on track one, 'Time on my hands'. 2 minutes 16 seconds into the track, there is an unintended gap in the music.
Not all UK copies of the album contain this fault. However, if you do have a faulty copy, please call + 44 (0)845 844 8484 and we will arrange to replace your copy.
This fault does not occur on international editions of Disco 3 although copies imported from the UK could be affected. If this is the case, please contact the EMI office in the country of purchase to arrange to replace your copy.
EMI Records apologises to everyone who has incurred this problem, and to Neil & Chris, for this mistake, and for any inconvenience caused.