[Introspective] Final results of "strongest material" PSB survey

Wayne Wayne" <psbfan@earthlink.net
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 06:39:10 -0800

The final results are in of my survey this past week of what my site
visitors' consider to be the Pet Shop Boys album with the strongest
material, regardless of whether it's their favorite. And the winner is:

* "Behavior," with 37.3% of the vote!

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the "Past Survey Results"
link in the left navigation bar.

And as usual, there's now a new survey for the week ahead. This one concerns
the recent news that "Disco 3" is planned for February, featuring remixes of
various tracks from "Release" as well as several previous unreleased songs.
This week's poll asks how you feel about this news. You can vote in this
survey right there on my home page.

By the way, "Commentary" also has a new feature this week: a PSB trivia
game! There are no prizes, no "Hall of Fame," no official recognition of any
kind -- it's just there for your own personal amusement. To play the game,
click on the "Extras" link on the left nav bar and then select "PSB Trivia
Game" on the Extras menu.

Thanks to everyone who voted in this past week's survey! And here's wishing
you all a fantastic week ahead!