[Introspective] Disco 3

. RLD waxxxtrax@hotmail.com
Sat, 07 Dec 2002 15:19:50 -0500

>From: Mike A <mikea7@provide.net>
>To: Daniel McCarthy <dpmccart@artsci.wustl.edu>
>CC: Intro <introspective@tcp.com>
>Subject: Re: [Introspective] Disco 3
>Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 10:45:49 -0500
>
>Daniel McCarthy wrote:
> > 2.  I'm afraid I cna't agree with the idea that the Blank and Jones mix
>of
> > HaD is a masterpiece -- it's mouldy cheesy to me
>
>Amen!!!! I have never understood the love affair with this remix. Talk
>about a by the numbers boring trance remix. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
>Mouldy ROTTED cheese.

It has interesting sounds.

As far as Disco3: 2 thumbs up--bring it on.

By the way, can anyone tell us the story of Chris Zippel wanting to work
with Chris on his own tracks, and Chris leaving the studio for a movie
instead?  I read about this in Neil's diary (on Markie's site) and couldn't
catch the whole story.